Home | Portal | Contact Us |Français

Western Québec School Board

Statement of Marks

Elementary Level

Diplomas do not sanction the primaries studies.  The student , however, does receive a report card.  To obtain a copy of it, you may apply within the school in question. 

Secondary Education

Those who wish to obtain a copy of their Statement of Marks or a copy of their Diploma must make a request to the ministère de l’Éducation, de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche (MEESR) by filling out the Release Form

Adult Education

An adult education and vocational training student may obtain an official copy of their Statement of Marks by contacting the person responsible at the Western Québec School Board main office via telephone or e-mail. The prepared documents can either be sent via regular mail (Canada Post) or be prepared for pick up at the WQSB reception (15, rue Katimavik). Please note that we cannot fax or e-mail the Statement of Marks.

For more information, please contact:

Adult General Education:

Roxanne Monette-Thompson
e-mail- rmonette@wqsb.qc.ca
phone- 819.684.2336 local 1101



Quick Links


These links open in same window, use your browser's "back" button to return to this page

Inclement Weather

In the event of inclement weather all information will be tweeted and viewed here.