Home | Portal | Contact Us |Français

Western Québec School Board

Cross Boundaries Requests

A Cross Boundary Transfer request is made to the Department of School Organization (see contact below), to attend a school outside the boundary of a given school.

Please review the WQSB Cross Boundary Policy then fill out the application form [form] and return to the School Organization Department to the contact information below.

Parent/guardian is required to complete the “Temporary Authorization Request Form” if they have moved to another WQSB school catchment within the current school year and want to request that the child remains in the same school for the remainder of the school year.

For more information please contact :

Sabrina Crawford (Administrative Support)
phone 819.684.2336 local 1155

fax 819-684-9061


Quick Links


These links open in same window, use your browser's "back" button to return to this page

Inclement Weather

In the event of inclement weather all information will be tweeted and viewed here.