The Western Québec School Board is now accepting International Students in our Vocational Training Programs!
Come learn at the Western Québec Career Centre located in Canada's Capital Region, Gatineau, Québec or at the Pontiac Continuing Education Centre in Shawville, a beautiful rural town just 45 minutes from Gatineau. Both centres offer quality vocational training.
- The following Vocational Training Programs are offered - follow link
The City of Gatineau, Québec is located just across the river from Ottawa, the National Capital of Canada. Gatineau and its surrounding areas are overflowing with fantastic attractions to enjoy!
In the Ottawa-Gatineau area you will find:
- Gatineau Park with countless outdoor summer & winter activities
- Beaches and nature trails
- Festivals all year round
- Concerts and theater
- Museums & Heritage sites; including Canada’s Parliament Buildings
- Public transportation
- Restaurants, bistros and cafés for every taste
- And so much more…
For more information, please contact:
International Student Representative
We Care About the Success of our Students!
These links open in same window, use your browser's "back" button to return to this page
In the event of inclement weather all information will be tweeted and viewed here.Tweets by @WQSB_Inclement