References to the legal and regulatory framework
The Partnership Agreement between the ministère de l’Éducation, de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche (MEESR) and the School Board is settled under the provisions of the Education Act as well as rules and regulations applicable to school boards.
It connects the responsibility entrusted to the Ministry to ensure the quality of educational services provided by the school boards as well as student success on the subject of higher education and qualification.
Prior to completing the Partnership Agreement, the board shall include in its strategic plan and strategic orientations that reflect :
- Objectives of the strategic plan established by the MEESR
- Other orientations, goals and measurable objectives determined by the MEESR, according to the unique situation of the school board
The purpose of the Partnership Agreement is to ensure that the Ministry and the school board agree on the necessary measures to guarantee the implementation of the strategic plan of the school board.
Article 459.3 dictates that the Agreement shall include the following elements:
- The terms of the contribution of the school board to achieve the goals and measurable objectives determined by the Ministry
- The means in which the board intends to take to ensure the achievement of specific objectives set out in its strategic plan
- Monitoring and accountability mechanisms established by the school board
These links open in same window, use your browser's "back" button to return to this page
In the event of inclement weather all information will be tweeted and viewed here.Tweets by @WQSB_Inclement