The Western Québec School Board would like to inform the public of the following:
Monday to Thursday:
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Reception is closed from 12:30 to 1 pm Monday to Thursday
- Closed: July 20 to August 3, 2015 (inclusively)
School Tax Invoicing
Taxation invoices for the 2015-2016 school year will be mailed on July 31, 2015 and are payable on August 31, 2015.
School Registration 2015-2016 – Summer period
Starting August 5, please call the Western Québec School Board to make an appointment to register students during the summer holidays.
Address: 15 Katimavik, Gatineau
819.684.2336 or 1.800.363.9111 ext.1155
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am-12:30 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm
Friday 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Documents required for the registration:
- Child’s long form birth certificate
- Proof of parent’s Canadian Citizenship
- Proof of Québec residency (ex: Québec driver’s licence, lease/house deed, and a utility bill)
Given at Gatineau, Québec this 3rd day of July 2015
Richard Vézina, Secretary General